Dorset Blind Association’s prestigious Motor Show returns to Lulworth Castle for its 7th year on 21st May and we cannot wait to see you there again!
The South’s most picturesque automotive event takes place on Sunday 21st May to the magnificent backdrop of Lulworth Castle. Welcoming over 3,500 attendees in 2022 and over 180 motors in the display, this family day out promises to be a fantastic event for all ages!
The showground will offer a variety of artisan stalls selling local produce and handmade goods, food and drinks, also catering for vegetarians and vegans. There will be live entertainment and a kids area with activities. A raffle will be held on the day, with some incredible prizes donated by local businesses.
MORE INFORMATION TO COME SOON!
– £12 per person includes: Route sheet, Showground entry, Castle entry, breakfast roll *Vegetarian option available* and hot drink at registration for 1 person
– Registration opens at 9am at Lulworth Castle Car Park. Refreshments available between 9am and 10am.
– Dorset Tour departs at 10:30am, returning to the Castle from 11:15am, covering approx. 25miles around the Dorset countryside.
– Open to all motors; sports cars, classic cars, modified cars, vintage, motorbikes, supercars!
– Entry open until 21st April 2023. * Pre- booking is essential as entries will not be possible on the day*
This event is in aid of Dorset Blind Association and all funds raised supports those living with slight loss in your local area to live a full and happy life. All donations are greatly appreciated.
For more information please contact the events team on 01202 712865 or email firstname.lastname@example.org